The Novaturient mission is to:
- Explore and discuss the subjects of sailing, the power of the ocean and outdoor adventures to refresh the human soul, and the forces of change and personal transformation.
- Uplift myself and others with humor, compassion, and gratitude.
- Live and love to the full.
- Be a thoughtful steward of life’s resources.
- Lead by example.
- Keep going and keep growing!
THE CAPTAIN’S CREDO
- Keep the people and pets on the boat.
- Keep the mast up, keel down, and water out of the boat.
- Be the most prepared.
- Do the least harm.
- The rest is small stuff!
“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T. S. Eliot
“We can learn nothing except by going from the known to the unknown.” – Claude Bernard
“Listen, are you breathing just a little, and calling it a life?” – Mary Oliver